The AI Forum has designed a major new research and thought leadership project for 2018-2019, building upon the successful release of the Artificial Intelligence – Shaping a Future New Zealand report in May 2018. This government/industry co-funded research project is intended to advance understanding of how AI can be applied to New Zealand’s business and state sectors and ultimately stimulate investment activity for AI.
The AI Forum is inviting broad industry support for this research project – for opportunities to partner with the AI Forum NZ please contact Executive Director Ben Reid – firstname.lastname@example.org .
The project will include promotion activity and events to raise the overall awareness of AI investment opportunities throughout the economy.
The research project will deliver:
- National thought leadership, articulating in detail how NZ can harness the potential of AI and adapt our society to the changes that AI will bring
- Clearly described future state scenarios envisioning to support understanding of AI technology and relatable, real world applications
- Promoting exciting AI research, commercial products and services being developed in NZ
- Promoting NZ as an agile, innovative international AI player
- Clearly explaining roadmaps to successful investment, deployment, benefits realization and export growth
The AI Forum will engage professional research resources to carry out a detailed review of AI innovation opportunities, investment requirements and potential impacts across a broad range of real-world industry sectors
The research will include:
- Identification of key industry / government sectors with research project partners
- Sector-specific opportunities / potential impacts will be mapped using a future timeline – Horizons 1,2,3
- Deep links to relevant AI Products, Services and R&D in NZ and overseas
- Commentary on social and economic impacts and international trends context
- Published as a high quality printed / downloadable report, a series of infographics designed for sharing on social media and also as an online interactive website.
The AI Forum is inviting broad industry support for this research project- for opportunities to partner with the AI Forum NZ please contact Executive Director Ben Reid – email@example.com .