Become a member of the AI Forum NZ community to get involved and gain the benefits of being part of this focused association. Membership is open to any organisation with an interest in being part of and advancing New Zealand’s AI ecosystem.
- Recognition as a contributing member towards the advancement of New Zealand’s AI Ecosystem
- Opportunity for staff to take part in the AI Forum’s working groups, growing best practice and knowledge with peers throughout New Zealand.
- Company logo displayed on the AI Forum members page and Ecosystem map
- Share AI thought leadership content via AI Forum website and social media channels
- Receive regular news and knowledge sharing via AI Forum’s social media channels
- Invitations to attend AI Forum events
- Discounted tickets for AI-DAY 2019
- Opportunities to participate in the AI Forum’s research programmes
- Customised benefits and project partnership options for corporate, university and and government members can be discussed.
How to join
To become an AI Forum member, please complete the join form on this page. Upon confirmation, you will be added to our members page, receive regular news, invitations to our events and the opportunity to take part in the AI Forum’s ongoing workstreams and working groups.
For more information about more options to support the AI Forum’s work please contact us.
|Level||Member Category||Criteria – NZ Revenues||Annual Fee|
|A||Major Corporate||> $75m||$25,000|
|B||Large Corporate||$50 – 75m||$10,500|
Large Govt Agencies
Large Education Agencies
|$20 – 50m|
Ministries, Departments, University
Small Govt Agencies
Small Education Agencies
|$5 – 20m|
Small agencies, CRI, Polytech
|E||Medium SME||$1 – 5m||$995|
|G||Start-up||NZ-owned, < 3 years AND < $1m||$100|
The membership fee is annual and is based on your New Zealand revenues. If you are a member of one of the Associations in the New Zealand Tech Alliance you may be eligible for a discount on your membership. Please contact us for more information.
NB. Prices shown above are in New Zealand dollars exclusive of GST, per annum.