AI-Day Workshop Series
These practical 90 minute sessions are designed for business people across all disciplines. They are not super technical, you don’t have to be a data scientist or developer to attend.
A workshop pass to attend all 8 workshops over two days is just $295pp. That’s $36.80 per workshop but huge impact back to your organisation.
- Data Insight – How to Identify a Business Problem to Solve with Artificial Intelligence
- Microsoft – End to End Building of Ml/Dl Apps on Azure – Julian Lee
- Aware Group – Quick Fire AI: Explore 4 Different Types of AI In 90 Minutes with Microsoft Tools
- Spark and Qrious
- Want to Know What’s Involved In “Hiring” a Digital Employee?
- Designing Your Company’s Next Influencer: Bringing Your Brand to Life in a Digital World
- IBM – A Peek Behind the Magical AI Curtain
- AUT – Dr Mahsa Mohaghegh
AI-DAY workshops are all held at AUT on Wednesday 3rd and Thursday 4th April.
The AI Forum is a membership-based association, however we welcome non-members to our events unless stated. Note there may be different ticket pricing for members and non-members. We reserve the right to check membership against our database and will contact you if you’ve purchased the incorrect ticket.
If your organisation is not already a member, Join the AI Forum here.